Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bookworm Award

(Backyard path in snow.)



A bookworm award...
I was tagged by MoonRaven.


RULE ONE, I have to grab one of the books closest to me, go to page 56, type the fifth line and the next two to five lines that follow.

RULE TWO, I have to pick five people who love books and who could receive the Bookworm award with honor.

First part:
To Engage Cooperation
1.Describe. Describe what you see.
2. Give information.
3. Say it with a word.
4. Talk about your feelings.
5. Write a note.
-From 'How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk'
by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish

Second part:
Carrot Quinn,
Kate@living the frugal life,
solstice dreamer,
SacredSuzie, and
Cheeseslave.

2 comments:

solsticedreamer said...

interesting! thank you~i shall do this and my christmas one tomorrow...promise :)

solsticedreamer said...

i have done it!!! thank you :)