Monday, December 8, 2008

A few telling questions...


I'm deleting lots of moldy old email tonight, and I found this weirdly interesting one to edit into a post. Seems to work, but how well?
(What is "different if not abnormal mind" supposed to mean anyway? Lol! In my circle of friends and family, it was more like 50/50... Are we so very odd? :)


I'm one of the 98%...

This is quite amazing.

At the end of this post, you are asked a question.

Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it.

Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun"test"... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try, then post your result in the poll and you'll see how many people fall into the same percentage as you. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the test.


Now... just follow the instructions as quickly as possible.



Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one..



You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind.


You'll be surprised.



Start :


How much is:


15 + 6
























3 + 56



























89 + 2

























12 + 53





































75 + 26



































25 + 52





























63 + 32
































I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over..


Come on, one more!



























123 + 5























































QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!










































Scroll further to the bottom.....












































A bit more...







You just thought about a red hammer , didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.




11 comments:

sKILLz said...

I'm not lying when I tell you that I DID NOT think of a "red hammer"
I actually thought of a "green saw"

so i guess i'm one of the 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal mind.

undacova mutha said...

I'm thinking that's a positive thing! Different is good. imho. lol!

sKILLz said...

I also think Different is a good thing as well.
I like to say that I "think outside the box" & not like others.
I try not to be a follower and think for myself you know?
Stay Up!

MoonRaven said...

I've been given a Bookworm 'award' and now I'm giving it to you. Tag--you're it. See the comments on my post of Sunday, December 7th for more information.


(PS I thought of a 'Blue Hammer'--does that mean I'm only half way different?)

solsticedreamer said...

i ended up with red spanner!
this is so weird!

undacova mutha said...

So far, different is the norm around here...

Bohemian Single Mom said...

aacckkkk! orange hammer?
So cool!

Found you via Suzie's blog. Your comment on real vrs. fake trees really made me think.

Kate@LivingTheFrugalLife said...

I thought of a red monkey wrench. Half normal, half odd?

undacova mutha said...

Thank you for saying so! I really enjoyed your post about making the cinnamon pine cones... Nice and simple, and it must smell so good!

carrot quinn said...

Dude, I totally thought of the red hammer! I AM SO NORMAL!

You have a wonderful blog, by the way!

undacova mutha said...

Thank you! I've been reading your awesome train riding adventures. I always wanted to try hop a train but never did. Plenty of that awful hitchhiking tho...