Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things




Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

1. I live for my kids. They are my raison d'etre.
2. I keep my hair cut short.
3. I love all shapes and sizes of hats, except those fugly ball caps.
4. Black is still my favorite color for clothing, accessories, and vehicles.
5. I live in a house built by my Grandmother's Great Grandfather in the late 1800's.
6. I'm staining my kitchen hardwood floor the colors of red wine and chocolate. Very nice so far.
7. One wall in my living room will soon be saffron yellow, ("it looks like mustard, Mama"...lol!)
8. I can see, hear and smell the ocean from my window.
9. T and I have been together for damn near 15 years.
10. I use unscented laundry and dish detergent.
11. We raise our own chickens and turkeys almost every summer.
12. I buy local, free-range eggs, 5 or 6 dozen at a time.
13. We get grass fed beef from a local farmer.
14. My car is older than I am.
15. I ride a motorcycle. (Suzuki Savage 650)
16. We've burned >11 cord of wood so far, and winter is only half over.
17. We have no animals here now.
18. I'm addicted to fine, dark chocolate like Lindt 65% Madagascar, chilli or cherry-chilli...
19. I like a nice, dark beer like Propeller porter or Guinness.
20. I quit smoking cigarettes over a decade ago.
21. Once upon a time, before children, I was going to be a model.
22. We moved back home from out west 10 years ago this month. Sometimes I wish we were still there.
23. I'm getting a bit of gray hair, and I like it! Call it highlights if it makes you feel better... lol!
24. After having every color hair you could imagine over the years, I don't dye it anymore.
25. I collect angels.

1 comment:

solsticedreamer~laoi gaul~williams said...

i love this! i love finding out more about those who pop by my blog and those i come to visit!