Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring is finally here!

We've been out playing in the woods lately, walking and dreaming about where to build a camp, trying to de-stress and just remember how to slow down, get grounded, and relax.

My videos are getting better, not that that's saying much! I haven't had the patience to learn how to edit them yet, one of these days...
I'm hoping to spend most of this summer out there in the open air. I was walking around our property the other day, and under the thick humus and moss, I found the dry stone outline of an old foundation! It's old enough that it has a mossy tree stump within it's perimeter. I'm going to ask around and see if anyone knows whose place it was, or better yet, I'll go check at the registry of deeds... Their records go back to 1785.

No comments: